Help I can't keep it up!

jayfunk911

Haha hey all. Seriously I need a no BS assessment from all you pro wankers I just bought oculus quest 2. I have AMD R9 390 GPU. It's older but still ok. I've downloaded some 4k movies and as a VR newbie as you know YIKES!! My impression is that it is a pretty good image I am impressed. It's a little fuzzy or foggy but runs smoothly. The question is whether to get the new graphics card for $700 to run 6k+rez vids. If the image is noticeably clearer and crisper then it's worth it. But if the increase in image quality is barely noticeable then I guess I have to find another way to keep it up. Haven't found too much on this. Thanks all!!

Edited by jayfunk911
Missed word

Hey Jay. Yes we all feel your pain and we all have the same dream of seeing our favorite hottie with a true 6k headset. If they existed and cost $5000 I'm still sure they would sell like hotcakes. But sadly they don't. Currently the resolution is at 2k and basically it can't look any clearer. Hang in the bud! ?